Each year at Nashwhite we encourage our team to development their skill set. Whether this is educational or social improvement, we like to work with each individual and plan their journey for the year.
For example, our Style Specialist and Senior Colourist George, wanted to audition for a place on the ID Artist program this year. He had created a beautiful, colour transformation on his model and the judges were delighted with the look he created, therefore George gained himself a place on the program.
The ID Artist Programme from L’Oréal Professionnel has one goal. To find talented individuals who could be the future stars of the hairdressing industry and work with them. In addition, the programme also helps further develop their talent and discover their full potential.
Launched in 2003, L’Oréal Professionnel has helped to develop over 200 of individuals, proving that being an ID Artist can help propel your career. Once you are an ID Artist you will be developed and mentored through world-class education with some of the leading names in the hairdressing industry.
The 2-year talent development programme with approximately 14 days of inspirational education with unique hairdressing opportunities. Entry to the programme is through successfully auditioning at one of our regional auditions.
- Your salon must be a INOA or Majirel Colour stockist
- Prepare and present a live model that showcases your artistic colour work based on current trends
- Explain with a moodboard and your model how you were personally inspired and how you translated to your look and colour
- Fully explain how you created the colour and what Tecni.ART products were used to finish it
- You can use any L’Oréal Professionnel colour ranges for your audition
The Audition Process:
You will be given 3 minutes to present to an expert panel your inspiration, model and moodboard. After that, the judges will ask you questions and also offer development feedback. In short, be prepared!
- Opportunity to learn the latest cut, session and colour placement from some of the best educators in our industry
- Experience seasonal collection launches and new product development previews
- Learn how to present and share your talent at L’Oréal Professionnel events